Ballet Ireland, the National Ballet of Ireland, is seeking a Rehearsal Director for our upcoming Autumn season 2018.
The contract position will be part-time from September 10th 2018 – December 23rd 2018.
Essential skills required for the role include:
- Rehearsal direction experience (ballet & contemporary)
- Extensive experience in classical and contemporary work as a professional dancer
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- The ability to work closely with both management, production & artistic staff teams as required
- Flexible availability during rehearsal and production periods
Duties will include:
- Giving daily company ballet class & timetabling rehearsals
- Supporting choreographers during the creative period
- Managing the dancers within the rehearsal period and on tour
- Rehearsal direction in liaison with choreographers & artistic director whilst on tour
- Attending management, company and production meetings as required
Salary: advised upon application
Interested applicants should send a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com