Ballet Ireland is committed to using International Audition Pre-Selection (IAP) Guidelines.
Ballet Ireland is seeking a Principal Male and a Principal Female dancer (ideally a couple) for our forthcoming tour of Swan Lake
Applicants must have the right to work in the EU and availability from 7th October 2019 through 22nd December 2019 is required.
How to apply: As per the International Audition Pre-Selection (IAP) guidelines, candidates are requested to apply by e-mail, including:
• Video link (YouTube/Vimeo) of recent material
• CV (PDF file/Word)
• 2-3 dance photos that reveal the dancer’s body proportions
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Please write “Principal Dancer for Swan Lake” in the subject line.
Ballet Ireland seeks a Production/Stage Manager for our upcoming season of Swan Lake. The contract position will be from November 3rd – December 22nd 2019. Please click here for the full job description.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm September 20th 2019.
Please write “Production/Stage Manager application” in the subject line.
Ballet Ireland seeks a Stage Technician/Driver for our upcoming season of Swan Lake. The contract position will be from November 2nd – December 22nd 2019. Please click here for the full job description.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com by 5pm September 27th 2019.
Please write “Stage Technician/Driver application” in the subject line.
If you would like to request an opportunity to join a company class to be seen by our ballet staff, please submit the following:
1) a video with no introduction or fancy editing, consisting of the following performed in leotard and tights for women and tight fitting dance attire for men:
- a short classical variation drawn from the standard repertoire, danced in pointe shoes by female applicants
- a short contemporary variation (that could consist of something drawn from repertoire, phrases from classwork or an applicant-created work) that illustrates the applicant’s command of a range of movement different from that demonstrated in the classical variation
- 3-5 minutes of barre work, incorporating both sides, danced in soft shoes by male applicants and pointe shoes by female applicants
- 3-5 minutes of centre work that includes adagio, pirouettes, petit and grand allegro, danced in pointe shoes by female applicants
2) a CV
3) a head shot
4) 2-3 dance photos that reveal the dancer’s body proportions and line
Please send your material via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Ballet Ireland, Agher, Summerhill, Co. Meath A83 WK70, Ireland.
All material will be reviewed by the Artistic Team and you will be contacted if you are invited to join class.
Please also note that it is not possible to offer any meetings with Ballet Staff or the Artistic Director to dancers who join company class.